Thursday, January 28, 2010

The only plaque that I really care about.

I get a lot of plaques from races, and I don't really care about them. They collect dust in a box and don't see much daylight. It is much more about the experience getting there. Below is one plaque I do care about.

Today I gave a presentation on running to a group of soldiers in the 5th Special Forces Group (Airborne) at Fort Campbell, KY. The discussion was about making running more enjoyable and effective. A few of the soldiers are entered in the 2010 Boston Marathon, so I gave them some specific intel on that particular race.




Photo: My audience.

Photo: Power Point presentation on running training.


Photo: Instruction on running form technique for the Boston Marathon runners.

Photo: Charles Peters giving me my new plaque.


Photo: The only plaque I really care about.

It was sincerely my honor to serve those who serve us in the US Armed Forces.

1 comment: