Monday, August 30, 2010

I plan to make an even bigger mark before leaving the great city of Nashville. I have been recruited to Direct the DH Dash on Nov 6. In conjunction with this event, I have debuted my new service line, Corporate Fitness Promotions.


Take at look at the the STtrainer Results Blog (clickable on the right column toolbar) to see the number of individuals I lead and the quality of their achievements. You can bring this same energy and leadership to your company, persuade your colleagues to take up a healthier lifestyle. The energy will be contagious as a supportive enviornment is created for everyone to achive their personal fitness goals, while at the same time training for a fitness event (such as the DH Dash.) All ability levels are valued for example here.

No comments:

Post a Comment