Tuesday, August 10, 2010

I ain't goin' out like that.....

Hey everyone who reads this blog....big news.  I am leaving the Nashville area and moving to the DC area.  My new wife Susan has accepted a job with an engineering firm called Dewberry and Associates (go figure), and I will be leaving Nov 7. 

 
In the meantime a couple of things to be aware of:
  • I am currently headhunting for some coaches to pick up my Endurance Training Fitness Coaching business here.  There are some strong candidates, fingers crossed they rise to the occasion.  I will be facilitating the hand-off so they can retain all the best qualities of my programs, while bringing some fresh blood and new energy to the team. 
  • My new baby is the DH Dash.  I am Race Coordinator for this awesome event.  Part of my role is to provide corporate fitness promotions to any business who wants to endorse this race for its employees.  Contact me here if your company would like to participate. 
  • I plan to keep a presence here.  I ain't goin out like that...

 


 
Listen to a little cypress while you are reading this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment