Friday, August 27, 2010

And the Big News Is:

I will be leaving the fine community of Nashville to move to the Washington DC area.
I moved here 5 years ago with a vision of creating a vibrant endurance training program, and I have been very satsfied with the result. There is a warm place in my heart for all of my wonderful clients and friends from the time I have spent in Nashville.

At the same turn, you won't ever experience dramatic growth by staying in your own comfortable routine. That is what I tell someone when they are deciding to utilize coaching. The quantuum improvements occur when you get outside that comfort zone.

So I personally am excited for the next chapter of this amazing career. I have identified some lofty ambitions for myself, which I would like to share here:
  1. Develop a successor to my Nashville training program which provides a consistent or increased value in line with the quality of service associated with the STtrainer program (more on this to follow.)
  2. Expand my service line in the direction of corporate fitness promotion. This will allow me to teach, motivate, and inspire a far greater number of individuals; targeting a population of beginning exercisers.
  3. Write a book on endurance training.
As you can see, these are some ambitous goals. I sincerely ask for your support as I know that my achievements heretofore are due to you, my loyal readers, clients, and friends.

1 comment:

  1. Hey man hate to see you go just met you in Ab Lab good luck and
    God Bless
    Don

    ReplyDelete