Saturday, November 13, 2010

Nashville Sixfifteen Magazine Volume 3

My friend Kenneth Griffin is publishing Nashville Sixfifteen, and the third edition just "dropped."  I am a voracious reader, especially of local magazines such as N*Focus, Scene, Metromix, Rolling Stone, Spin, Triathlete...and on and on.  I love local coverage, and I love lifestyle writing.


Well Mr. Griffin has created a truly eye-popping publication.  Eye-popping.  If you don't believe me skim through the newest edition here

The other thing I like is the article I wrote.  I think if you click on this page it will re-appear in a large, readable version.  I really believe in the concept I am discussing in this article.  I look like a deer caught in headlights with a kettlebell in the picture, but it is a great article. 

No comments:

Post a Comment