Sunday, April 11, 2010

Bike Snob NYC Cites STtrainer E-How Video

 If you haven't read Bike Snob NYC blog, it really is worth checking out.  He has a great writing style that I really admire, and he digs into the minutiae of cycling.
On every Friday he has a quiz.  Choose the write answer and you see the correct answer posted somewhere on the internet.  Choose the wrong answer, and you link to something funny....like these E-how videos I starred in.

Bike Snob NYC Friday April 9 (Note: you have to take the quiz to see the STtrainer link.)

(Edit: I actually got an e-mail from BSNYC!  Woo-hoo!)

Me to Bike Snob NYC:

Dude you made my day by making me the "wrong answer" on the Friday quiz.   Yes I know the videos are cheesy and edited at the 3rd grade level...I deserved it!  Thanks a lot!  LOL!

Yours truly from a faithful reader,
ST





BikeSnobNYC

 to me:



Thank you!  Good to hear from you!  Hey, it's a better video than I coulda done...
 
All best,
 
--BSNYC
Critiquing the entire culture of cycling one ill-conceived bike at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment