Sunday, October 18, 2009

Love Letter to Swiftwick

If you spend as much time as I do in training, racing, and generally using your feet, then you need the best socks. I am still amazed when I see someone wearing white cotton socks.



Photo: Swiftwick comes in environmentally friendly minimalist packaging.



Photo: I ran a 50 mile, extremely muddy trail run. Not one blister, not one issue with socks. Choice: 1" black Merino Wool blend. (Photo credit Gloria Merritt)



Photo: A week later I rode 450 miles in 5 days on the Adoption Tour. Swiftwick custom socks, comfy feet all day long.



So I was ready for the next step. I manage an endurance racing team with very distinctive uniforms, but we didn't have socks yet. Well, now we do:


Photo: 1" for the runners, 4" for the cyclists and fashionistas.



Photo: Didn't Siftwick do a marvelous job matching the color and design scheme?

No comments:

Post a Comment